Register before July 1st, 2022 and SAVE $20 off the Late Registration Price!
Event t-shirt are only available to those that register by 9/5/2022
Don’t Wait to Register.
|Registration Fee||By July 1st||July 2 – Sept. 5||Sept. 6- Sept. 27||10/1|
|60 mile (lunch included)||$40||$45||$55||$60|
|100 mile (lunch included)||$40||$45||$55||$60|
Online registration will close on 9/27/2020 or at Sell Out.
Registration will NOT be accepted 9/28-9/30/22.
There will be day of registration ONLY if the event is not sold out.
EVENT CHECK IN:
Saturday, October 1st,
Please remember, if you have a fever or are not feeling well, please stay home.
- To avoid long lines and large groups of people you may only check in during your designated mileage time that YOU REGISTERED for.
- There will be no check in’s during the 10minute gap – this is to allow staff to re-set lists and disinfect tables, pens, etc. again so that we can ensure your heath and safety.
- Please do not arrive early.
Pre-registration Check in AND Day of Event registration Times:
- 100mile participants
- check in will ONLY be between 7:00a-7:50a
- 60mile participants
- check in will ONLY be between 8:00a-8:50a
- 30mile participants
- check in will ONLY be between 9:00a-9:50a
- This is a Check-in and Go, event. Once you are checked in you may begin your ride.
Register Online – link above – Visa, MasterCard, American Express, & Discover are accepted ONLY UNTIL September 27.
To Register by mail, email Parks@culpepercounty.gov and to request a registration form
Registrations are also accepted by phone : 540-727-3412 ext 4 or 5
Credit card only (VISA, MC, AmEx, Discover)
Ride Begins as soon as you check in.
See check in times above.
This year, you can start your ride anytime after you have checked in based on the above times.
Rest Stops and Support Vehicles are scheduled based on all cyclist starting based on the above times – if you start later than this these services may not be open / available to you.
Starting location: Culpeper Sports Complex / Eastern View High School
16332 Cyclone Way, Culpeper VA
HELMETS ARE REQUIRED while riding.
Those registered by 9/5 will receive their requested an Event T-shirt.
Cyclists registering after 9/5 will NOT receive an event t-shirt.
Will be included for the participants of the 60 & 100 mile routes.
Several food truck will be on-site providing lunch.
- Refunds are no questions asked on or before 9/5/2021. The request must be submitted via email to Parks@CulpeperCounty.gov.
- Refund requests after 9/5/2020 must also be submitted via email to Parks@CulpeperCounty.gov
- If you registered on or before 9/5 the refund will be less $20.00 – the shirt fee & processing fee.
- If you registered on or after 9/6 the refund will be less $5 – a processing fee.
- Registrations are not transferable to another person or year.
Culpeper County Parks & Recreation reserves the right to reject any entry / registration for any reason.