Register by June 30th and SAVE $20 off the Late Registration Price!
Event t-shirt are only available to those that register by 9/4/2023
Don’t Wait to Register.
|Registration Fee||By June 30||July 1 – Sept. 4||Sept. 5 – Oct 1||10/7|
|60 mile (lunch included)||$40||$45||$55||$60|
|100 mile (lunch included)||$40||$45||$55||$60|
Online registration will close on 10/1/23 or at Sell Out.
Registration will NOT be accepted 10/2-10/6/23.
There will be day of registration ONLY if the event is not sold out.
EVENT CHECK IN:
Saturday, October 7,
Please remember, if you have a fever or are not feeling well, please stay home.
- To avoid long lines and large groups of people you may only check in during your designated mileage time that YOU REGISTERED for.
- Please do not arrive early.
Pre-registration Check in AND Day of Event registration Times:
- 100mile participants
- check in will ONLY be between 7:00a-7:50a
- 60mile participants
- check in will ONLY be between 8:00a-8:50a
- 30mile participants
- check in will ONLY be between 9:00a-9:50a
- This is a Check-in and Go, event (during your check in time listed above). Once you are checked in you may begin your ride.
Register Online – link above – Visa, MasterCard, American Express, & Discover are accepted ONLY UNTIL October 1.
To Register by mail, email Parks@culpepercounty.gov and to request a registration form
Registrations are also accepted by phone : 540-727-3412 ext 4
Credit card only (VISA, MC, AmEx, Discover)
Ride Begins as soon as you check in during your designated time.
See check in times above.
Rest Stops and Support Vehicles are scheduled based on all cyclist starting based on the above times – if you start later than this these services may not be open / available to you.
Culpeper Sports Complex’s Culpeper County Fieldhouse, 16388 Competition Drive, Culpeper VA
HELMETS ARE REQUIRED while riding.
Those registered by 9/4 will receive their requested an Event T-shirt.
Cyclists registering after 9/4 will NOT receive an event t-shirt.
Will be included for the participants of the 60 & 100 mile routes.
Several food truck will be on-site providing lunch.
- Refunds are no questions asked on or before 9/4/2023. The request must be submitted via email to Parks@CulpeperCounty.gov.
- Refund requests after 9/4/2023 must also be submitted via email to Parks@CulpeperCounty.gov
- If you registered on or before 9/4 the refund will be less $20.00 – the shirt fee & processing fee.
- If you registered on or after 9/5 the refund will be less $5 – a processing fee.
- Registrations are not transferable to another person or year.
Culpeper County Parks & Recreation reserves the right to reject any entry / registration for any reason.